Thursday, December 12, 2013

Vis Dev Mega Post

Here's the final pieces with some process work I did in Visual Development class over the semester in chronological order.

Character

I'll be honest, it was the first project and I didn't know what I was doing, so my process was a little weak. I think it turned out okay though.

Vehicle



My assault hover craft that goes around and kills shit in the desert.

Creature
We used a random animal to base our made up creature off of. I got a chimpanzee and tried to blend it with a flying squirrel and a gecko.

Props

A prop for an alternative water supply on a farm.

Environment



Drug lord's lair based off a site map created by another student.

Marketing Piece


The final piece had to combine all the assets we created over the semester into an illustration.




No comments:

Post a Comment