This week I digitally painted over one of my pastel drawings that I did at community college over a year ago. I wasn't happy with the piece originally and I figured it would be a good exercise to fix it up. Also, it would be fun to easily see an improvement in my skills.
Above is the repaint and below is the original pastel drawing.
I'm trying to get better with color, so I did these two sketches from black and white reference photos and tried to come up with colors on my own. It wasn't working out too well so I ended up using a color photo as a guide. I'm happy with the way they turned out, but I think I need to have some patience and practice painting figures.